Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Luckenbach, Texas, Population 3

I wasn't there with Waylon, Willie and the boys but it was still a blast to hang out with the newly married couple et al...



They had kick ass old fashioned lemonade here -- yes, it was freshly squeezed and super sweet



This fancy building house the bathrooms



My personal favorite is the "A AGGIE" plate...



At the post office you can get all of your Luckenbach gear and beer, lots of beer



Usually, I only take pictures of fake animals, but I usually don't see roosters perched up in a huge oak tree either.

3 comments:

mad said...

I hope you loaded up on Luckenbach T-shirts. And beer, of course.

LesleyRamsey said...

I love that place... I was actually hoping to go there tomorrow... we'll see.

pineapple said...

mad: of course I did!

only grrrl: I hope you got to go, the weather is great and luckenbach rules!