Friday, July 13, 2007

I-44 in Oklahoma

Stroud, Oklahoma
June 13, 2005

As I was looking through some pictures I took with an old phone (during my pre-digital camera days) and I found some special pictures I took while I was in Oklahoma. I spent the summer of 2005 working in Oklahoma and went to a lot funky little places and saw some strange things. Unfortunately, I did not take many pictures. However, I saw this speed limit sign when I exited the interstate at the toll booth in Stroud and managed to get a picutre of it. I really wondered, why 17 mph? Why not round it down to 15 or up to 20?


2 comments:

mad said...

Ha! You had to be driving the "speed limit" when you captured that photo.

pineapple said...

actually, I stopped in the road to take this one. I'm sure the lady at the toll booth thought i was insane.