Friday, August 25, 2006

Eating in Roswell


This where I had lunch. It is the former Crashsite Cafe. My how things change. One day it is a crashsite and the next, a government cover-up. The Crashsite Cafe had "World Famous Ribs & Brisket featured on The Bobby Flay Network" (I saw the ad). I thought that Bobby Flay had a show on the Food Network, but I guess he is more important that I thought. But then again, the Crashsite Cafe is no more.



After work I was thirsty so I went here. It seemed more interesting than getting something from a convenience store.



I thought I was in New Mexico, people. If I wanted to eat Texas Pit BBQ, I would eat it in Texas.



The woman at the Roswell Spacewalk told me about the big McDonald's wall, so I had to check it out.



Nice how they worked in their logo.



And it wouldn't be complete without the Hamburgler in a spaceship.

4 comments:

mad said...

That settles it. On my next vacation, I'm definitely going to Roswell, NM. They should hire you as their promoter.

pineapple said...

my job is almost done -- there are more pictures coming...

LesleyRamsey said...

That last picture is my favorite with the flying space burgers!

pineapple said...

how can you have a space mural without them?