Friday, August 11, 2006

Fighting terrorism by supporting evil corporations


After a long day at work and then not being able to pack all of my liquid and potentially liquid items in my suitcase, I took a nap. I had a dream that I was on the "no-fly" list because I was a liquid or potential liquid. Not a far stretch since pineapples are mostly water. Anyway, I had to go to my own personal hell (a/k/a the local Wal-mart as it was the only game in town for such a find). So I bought this super ugly pink bag as part of my own personal fight against terrorism.

4 comments:

mad said...

Good thinking. No respectable terrorist would carry such a bag.

pineapple said...

I can sum it up in one word: FUGLY!

LesleyRamsey said...

THAT is the bag that is causing so much concern?!?!?!? You are so obviously a terrorist!

pineapple said...

I have the "we searched your bag" notes to prove it!