Wednesday, August 23, 2006

From Hobbs to Roswell

Here is a glimpse of my journey today...

Um. No thanks, I'm not thirsty.



So what do you do after you no longer play for the Chicago Bears? You move back to your hometown of Lovington, New Mexico and sell used cars!



As I was driving to Artesia, there was a traffic light and no cross street (and a sign telling me to expect delays up to 7 minutes). Interesting.

This was right next to a huge orchard. Whatever they grow in Artesia I don't want any. I had a headache from the time I got to town and it lasted until well after I left. This town is full of processing plants. I suggest driving around Artesia if you can. I'm not sure how anything can survive there.

3 comments:

mad said...

The town looks smelly just from the pictures.

pineapple said...

You have no idea how bad it is.

Anonymous said...

Processing plants? I don't think so. It is an oil refinery and there is only one in town. I have survived just fine, thanks!